Monday 22 September 2008

Jenga


We have found a game that is just great - it is called Jenga. Maths teachers provide reasons for the damn thing falling over! Accounts people try and calculate their way to winning! Primary school teachers think they are back in the classroom! Architects find the structures you can build amazing! Princesses get precious about who is going to win! VW drivers think they can take all the risks they can't on the road! Security people just don't play! Grandmas laugh! The rellies from Qld are simply bemused and befuddled! World travellers have played it in exotic places! .........and we have passed many an hilarious evening having lots of fun with it................

3 comments:

  1. OMG what a great shot of me. I look kind of not fat!!! and also very serious about the game of Jenga!! Will need to 'schoolup' the girls on this pose.

    Love

    M

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG what a seriously OK shot of me. I look so not fat. Will need to school up the girls on this pose. No, seriously I love the Jenga!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey!!!
    Why aren't there any recent updates on your blog!?
    I enjoy reading it!

    ReplyDelete