Tuesday 19 May 2009

Our lovely little girl in Vanuatu


I have just realised that I didn't put anything up on the blog about my trip to Vanuatu recently. One of the main reasons for going was to catch up with Neneth and Morsen and meet my little piccinni blong Vanuatu - Kiosha Sandy. 

She was just six months when I was there and cute as a button. She looks just like her Dad. I met her real grandma, Ruth, (of whom I am very jealous) and her great aunt (Miriam) and other family members. I am known as her "Granma blo Aussie" - Grandma from Australia! Here is a pic of her and her Mum, Neneth. Unfortunatley Morsen was out of the country when I got there so I missed him but have caught up on Skype and email.

In this pic Kiosha was having her first taste of a strawberry milkshake and she loved it!


No comments:

Post a Comment